Making Submissions to Government Departments in Hong Kong


Related Documents:-

001. Cap 553 Electronic Transactions Ordinance (external site link)

002. Cap 553 downloadable PDF file


A) Architectural Services Department


B) Buildings Department

(home website)

BA Forms – New Building Works / Alterations and Additions Works

MW Forms – Minor Works


C) Civil Engineering Development Department

(home website)


H) Housing Department

(home website)


H) Highway Department

(home website)